Cannot reach cockpit in deployed app

I have deployed an app from GitHub using a Jenkins pipeline to Pivotal Cloud Foundry. I am able to reach my index.html page, but trying to reach cockpit gets me a 500 error. Eventually I plan to use mongodb, but I wanted to see if I could get it up and running first with just sqlite. I am wondering if I am missing something in the config files. Everything works great locally using MAMP. Any help or advice is much appreciated.

if you are running an apache webserver try commenting in the rewritebase row within the .htaaccess (not quite sure if this will fix your issue, but I had the same problem once and commenting the rewrite base back in again fixed if for me)

Unfortunately, that fix did not work. I realize I have been able to get Drupal installed in the past. I will try to compare the setup to see if an answer can be found there. I think it has something to do with my buildpack.

Solved this issue, but created another one. When looking at my logs I noticed an error was occurring when checking which version of Apache I have. I removed the check after checking my version number. Now I have to give write access to some of the directories in the storage folder. Trying to figure that out now.

I am getting these errors when trying to install:

• PDO extension loaded with Sqlite support

• Data folder is not writable: /storage/data

• Cache folder is not writable: /storage/cache

• Temp folder is not writable: /storage/tmp

• Uploads folder is not writable: /storage/uploads

When I check my phpinfo I am showing sqlite as installed. If I ssh into the server and create the directories that are said not to be writable the errors disappear except for the pdo extension error. From what I can tell it is installed. I am not sure why I can’t get it to work with cockpit though.

edit: solved with newest version of cockpit