Unable to install Cockpit: PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required

Hello to all,

I am trying to install Cockpit, I plan to use it with SQLite, I unzipped the installation, I placed in the same subdirectory and I got this error in the apache error.log

PHP Fatal error:  require(): Failed opening required '/var/www/mydomain.com/public_html/cockpit-master/lib/vendor/composer/../mongodb/mongodb/src/functions.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/mydomain.com/public_html/cockpit-master/lib/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 66

The browser only shows:
HTTP ERROR 500

These are my PHP Modules:
php71u-cli.i686
php71u-common.i686
php71u-gd.i686
php71u-intl.i686
php71u-json.i686
php71u-mbstring.i686
php71u-mcrypt.i686
php71u-opcache.i686
php71u-pdo.i686
php71u-pecl-apcu.i686
php71u-process.i686
php71u-xml.i686

I checked mod_rewrite is enabled
conf

Sorry for the image, your support system does not allow me to post that information.

Any help is appreciated
Thanks and regards

Could be a file permission issue :thinking:

Thanks a lot Artur,
1.- I deleted the hosting account and recreated again, paying attention to permissions and ownership and it worked! :smiley:
2.- I like Cockpit concept, and I would like to use Paulo implementation with React Static, it looks very nice:

I was able to install node.js but not Docker, my problem is that I am using a Centos 6 VPS with 32 bits i686 architecture. I looked for tutorials but they are outdated, the installation fails with current packages.

2.1 Does anybody knows a tutorial on installing and running Docker in 32 bits VPS that works nowadays??

Thanks and Regards