Thanks to all the contributors of this amazing project

Hello,

I don’t know if this topic fits here, but I would like to thank all the people who contributed and made this project possible.

I have been working in the web, mostly as a front-end developer, for almost 10 years now, and I have been looking for an easy-to-setup, modular yet powerful CMS, and Cockpit CMS is the tool I have been looking for all these years.

I realize that Cockpit cannot cover some more complicated cases, however for most of my projects it improved by at least 4x the time I spend on the backend side. I have rarely encountered cases where the built-in tools didn’t offer an easy solution, and for the rest well you know how it is you just make something up. Now, I even design some of the backend relationships directly within the admin interface, and it’s been a pleasure to do so.

So, thanks to all of you who made this project reach its current state. Please know that it basically changed and improved my life by a lot. I will of course praise the word around me, I know it can help many other developers in my case who need to handle small backends and yet have to dig into over-complicated solutions.

So again, thank you.

2 Likes

Omg. This is exactly how I felt about cockpit. I couldn’t believe something like this exists open source. My only problem was that the support and forums are not really active, which is disappointing because I can’t believe how incredibly useful this tool is and how there aren’t more Devs using this and on the forums.