Switching to MongoDB

Following the steps here: https://getcockpit.com/documentation/reference/configuration I wanna switch to mongodb

Created the file and installed the required mongodb extension for php

I go to example.com/install again to reinitialize the entire setup again.

I end up being blessed with these errors:

{main}
  thrown in /var/www/cockpit/lib/vendor/mongodb/mongodb/src/Operation/Count.php on line 154" while reading response header from upstream, client: 197.220.169.130, server: domain.com, request: "GET /install/ HTTP/2.0", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/run/php/php7.2-fpm.sock:", host: "domain.com"
2019/01/11 16:21:48 [error] 1987#1987: *719 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method MongoDB\Driver\Server::executeReadCommand() in /var/www/cockpit/lib/vendor/mongodb/mongodb/src/Operation/Count.php:154
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/cockpit/lib/vendor/mongodb/mongodb/src/Collection.php(270): MongoDB\Operation\Count->execute(Object(MongoDB\Driver\Server))
#1 /var/www/cockpit/install/index.php(47): MongoDB\Collection->count()
#2 {main}
  thrown in /var/www/cockpit/lib/vendor/mongodb/mongodb/src/Operation/Count.php on line 154" while reading response header from upstream, client: 197.220.169.130, server: domain.com, request: "GET /install/ HTTP/2.0", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/run/php/php7.2-fpm.sock:", host: "domain.com"

Did you ever figure this out? I have the exact same issue.

I don’t remember. But I don’t think I got it fixed because I’m using cockpit without mongo