Select all from assets, show # per-page

I’m using cockpit for an online gallery system and each gallery has a hundred or so images. When uploading images into the asset system, it would be great if I could choose from a drop down Show: 10, 50, 100, All Files (etc). Also, a way to “check all” for each of the items showing.

I was able to do this myself by editing the core code, setting the default limit to 1000, and adding a makeshift button that selects all the checkboxes with a certain class… but this is obviously not ideal, because if I upgrade or reinstall my changes are gone.

Thank you for time.

The whole assetsmanager needs some rework…

The fastest fix would be to copy your modified cp-assets.tag file into /path/to/cockpit/config/tags/cp-assets.tag. Now it overrides the default one and your changes won’t be overwritten with a cockpit update.

I’m experimenting right now with some fixes and improvements in the customized assets manager of the ImageResize addon. It already has a “select all” mechanism. Maybe you get some inspiration for further improvements. I wrapped all my changes to the core file with // custom or <!-- custom --> comments.

Thank you for this, I’ll give it a shot.