Filtering by non-latin characters

Hello
When I try to search for text containing non-Latin characters I get the error DOMException: Failed to execute 'btoa' on 'Window': The string to be encoded contains characters outside of the Latin1 range. in the browser console.
When trying to filter by a word from Latin letters, everything works correctly.
Is there a way to make the filter work?

Thanks for reporting. This is already fixed in the latest dev codebase. You can download it here

Unfortunately, I cannot provide access to the project where the described problem occurs, it is not in the public domain. If you have something like a demo site with deployed cms I can try to reproduce the bug there and describe the steps needed to reproduce it.

edit:
it was answer to your previous version of answer, about providing an example
in production i am using 2.3.9-1677111728 version, and bug still reproduced
later I will try to reproduce the error on the version from the link and report the result
thanks for the quick response

Please get the latest codebase from the shared link above. After updating your instance, also try to clear the browser cache to make sure not to load any cached assets.

If it still appears, can you please share an example string you use in your search?

Thanks!

Hey! What should I replace in directory not to loose my data? Isn’t there any auto-updater?