Hey there folks!
Just wanted to give a big shout out to agentejo for this great cms, they’ve created.
I really enjoy playing around with it.
For the last 2 weeks, i’ve created a boilerplate that can immediately kickstart a new project with obviously cockpit as your content management system and nextjs as the static site generator.
It currently features
- Internationalization - Depending on your browser language it automatically translates your Webpage. For now, only english and german translations are maintained, but you can more languages with ease.
- Static Side Rendering - Due to the nature of next export, it pre-renders your whole app. No node Server is needed.
- Pre defined pages and navigation
- Eslint, prettier and husky to equal code standards across the team
- Jest and react-testing-library are already configured, so that you can immediately start testing
- Emotion css, global theming and fonts are already implemented to style your app
- Easy to get started
some Features i’m working on currently:
- Prerender translated pages (e.g. /en/, /fr/) etc. - currently, only the german version is pre-rendered
- Language Switch
- dynamic pages for the 3rd directory hierarchy
Feel free to check it out, and when you like it, of course, use it as often as you like.
Furthermore, i highly appreciate suggestions on how to improve this workflow, as i’ve already noticed, that we have a lot of great supporters in here.
That’s it for now. And again - thanks for this great cms.