Changing Asset Title and Description not working [Bug]

This is so strange. I’m simply trying to change the title and description of an asset created in a singleton or collection. It saves in the dashboard and shows my new title and description after saving, but doesn’t change in the JSON data. Very strange. Driving me crazy. What am I missing or is this a bug? I would’ve loved this feature if it’s not a bug.

Hi I change the title direct from Assets or from field and its change the title and description.
Try change from field image it is working?

Hmm it doesn’t work. Can you try editing the asset image title from inside a singleton and see what it does?

Also I notice your folder on the right says thumbnails and mine is empty. Where does that come from since these images are simply stored in the uploads directory? I’m wondering if this is part of the reason also.

I think in your example you’re just editing the asset directly not an asset from a singleton or collection. It saves for the asset itself, but not in the JSON for the singleton or collection where you edited.

Just wanted to bump this. hopefully, there’s a solution.

Hi Sorry for late replay ,

Mine is woking edit assets form collection.
If first time not working then you check in assets if the title change if change you can remove and reinsert assets again in collection. then it shoud work fine