☆List of Cockpit Addons

Thanks for the list.

I wrote two addons, too.

UniqueSlugs
unique slugs for collection entries

FormValidation
a form builder and form validator, work in progress

1 Like

just pushing the thread up again (somehow the pin does not make it keep sticked to the top)

Good work @serjoscha87, think would be useful to have a place for all community addons, a cockpit marketplace or similar where addons can be listed and categorized.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Yes I thought about the same but someone has to build up such a marketplace. Do you know someone who could do this? :smiley:

I thought about a directory, but the problem is quality control. I would need to check every addon just to make sure that everything works and is implemented as expected. Related to the directory, it would be then also cool to have an addon installer etc.

Hope to have a solution for this in the near future. Or maybe the community provides a solution :slight_smile:

maybe the first step would be a cli command:

./cp install/addon --name namespace/AddonName

also for language

./cp install/language --lang fr

:thinking:

1 Like

A directory could also work, there are two main aspects:

• Quality - that can be handled maybe by the community with a ranking/rating/etc… of the addon, we can have also a set of rules for that the addon must comply (folder structure, basic php rules, etc…)
  • Security - that is a bit more concerning and probably requires validation before an addon is approved, think we need to have you validating that

yep, the CLI command seems a good idea to me, we can maybe think on something similar for what I have in the helpers addon… resuming if and addon provides an info.yaml file with title, description, category that information would be used in the directory/marketplace

Let’s discuss further…

– * push *

updated - should now contain all addons posted up to today… or am I missing any?

@serjoscha87 you can add that one - https://github.com/pauloamgomes/cockpit-cms-googlemapfield

1 Like

check :slight_smile:

@serjoscha87 Not sure if this is gonna be useful to many people, but I had a specific need where I cared for number field to actually be of type number even when saved to database:

The relating discussion was here:

I added it to the list, thanks :slight_smile:

I found out about the install utility (./cp install/addon) while browsing the source code - and immediately used it. It was really straightforward and useful to me. I’d love to see it documented somewhere! Bc, it looks like it currently isn’t

Hi everyone can someone help write firebase push notification plugin when entry is saved?
Thank you, much appreciated

@serjoscha87 new add-on - https://github.com/pauloamgomes/CockpitCMS-Autosave

2 Likes

@pauloamgomes added :+1:

:blush:

I just created this addon (supporting ebspeter’s PR on cockpit)

Moves the modal to the left and removes the background cover when live previewing entries.

Screenshots plases :smiley:

I have created this push notification plugin a while back.
You can use it on the after saving hook

1 Like

Needed GeoJSON support, so I created this add-on
https://github.com/eshu-connect/CockpitGeoJSON

2 Likes

I needed to store location as a GeoJSON point in my database, so I modified the default location field. Also included the Leaflet, Algolia places files within the add-on (instead of loading over unpkg).