Would be nice to have the ability so set a piece of content to draft, published or archived without having to set up a field type to do the same job. Which then could be filtered on the api.
That sounds interesting, mostly if we could have the following scenario:
- User creates a new entry with published state
- The entry is included when collections are fetched
- User creates a new revision in draft state
- The previously published revision of the entry is returned when collections are fetched
- User creates a new revision in unpublished state
- The entry is filtered out when collections are fetched